Just a little judgement..
I know it's really bad for anyone to chose to be judgmental. Lets face it tho, we can't help it sometimes.
I was in a taxi with a man (probably in his mid thirties). We boarded the vehicle at the same time and were both sitting at the front, beside the driver. It'd take about 10 minutes to get to our stop. Just few seconds after we boarded the vehicle, he started sleeping (dozing is almost an understatement) and he kept swaying, I get it, no one could ever sleep in a car and keep their head straight. I was really pissed and in my head I was wondering how someone could start sleeping in only seconds! I rolled my eyes more than I could count on my fingers.
To cut to the chase, he missed his stop. The driver said he didn't want to disturb him and he had no idea where his stop was. Then the man said "I haven't slept in about 36 hours, I've been at a vigil and other programs". That accounts for the deep sleep. It's almost 4 hours since that happened and I still wish I hadn't rolled my eyes or get pissed that his head was almost hitting my shoulder! Still I'm glad I didn't vent out, i would have felt worse.
Hey guys, let me know in the comment section 👇🏽👇🏽 times you've judged someone wrongly and how bad you felt after knowing why they did what they did.
"Seek the power which is within you
put your trust to it
and do not blink."
With love, Aminullah.



Comments
Post a Comment