I can't sleep at night
Very well, it's all sought of distraction you could imagine during the day. The company of friends you have, school work to do and those who have real jobs, LoL.
Until it's that time when the night comes back around with its strange repulsiveness. When the friends are not there, the family is with their own thoughts too I guess and it's all just me, it's all just you, with our own thoughts eating us up like some hungry flesh eating and blood sucking worm.
I have been up many nights, not because I had a movie to complete or food to eat or my roommate to listen to. I was just up because of the numerous things that I couldn't wrap my hand and head around, most of which I can't even place points on because when I'm ready to tell someone the reason why I was up all night, I go completely mute! Like it never happened, like I wasn't completely disturbed the night before, like I didn't probably cry at some point, argh, I hate being in that position. I guess you've been there too, well I have been there and it sure sucks.
Well there are the things I very well remember I was up thinking about and how I'm a 100% sure I'm not the only one who's been gunned down by it. Stay tuned guys cause that's definitely what I will be writing on my next draft! You can always click on that subscribe buttonπ
"Do not give anyone the opportunity
to leave with the light behind your eyes."
With love, Aminullah.



Nice write up
ReplyDeleteHmmm. Have been there too.
ReplyDelete1000% relatable
ReplyDelete