Light house



Damn right too many list of the things we don't do in the right way. Having fun with and without topped all other things on the board.

I'm always having fun, always, even when I have to be serious. I don't even have to go out most times, my favorite show don't have to be up on TV and I don't have to be amongst the best company of people. The deal is to be flexible at every moment, to be good at enjoying one's alone time and when you are around people that you even hardly talk to, you can always pitch in on the conversation.

Being the reason behind someone's laughter or happiness is not something that would come easy if you don't even enjoy your own company to begin with. And you'd realize even how happy you're when you see that you can influence the fun of other people around you, because you'll almost feel like a light house surrounded by lots of fine sand that people come to to be in touch with their inner self again.

"In a world where anyone could struggle
     only on perfection, you can chose
        to be nothing less than happy
                     Regardless."

With love, Aminullah.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts