It's all you



There is this big ass lie that we've all read that said "don't let what people say get to you" and I think it's bull. It all starts with you, no matter how hard you try to fight it. If you don't tell yourself what you want to hear then people will definitely tell you what you don't wanna hear.

Your self acceptance is a shield, it protects you from every shitty negativity that can be out there and if you don't have it then you're prone to falling prey to whatever bad vibe anyone's got to spread. When you think you're smart, tell yourself you are smart and prove it to yourself to the extent that you don't just see yourself as anything less than that. It is when you know this that people's words won't get to you in a negative way. But if you can't convince yourself then definitely maybe those people are right then.

There are some scars that you wear with so much confidence and with so much greatness that for a moment people will wish they can have that much a scar too. Make your flaws look so beautiful that even when people point it out you take it as a compliment because it will definitely get to you, it is how our mind works. It is up to you to let it get to you in a positive way. You can't always not give a f*ck about what people say because your ear hears and your brain interprets.

I hope some of you will look at yourself in the mirror this minute and tell it to yourself that "I am a big ass snack" and believe it because you are.

I hope that some of you will look at your result and regard that little progress that you've made from the last semester and tell yourself that "i will get there" because f*ck yeah! You are on your way to greatness already.

I hope that y'all will accept your height, your face, your curves, your skin and all that you are and tell it to yourself that "I am a whole package with a large bonus"

I hope you look at life once again with that glowing eyes and believe that you are a warrior and a survivor and I hope that you never stop fighting for it.

"what you tell yourself affects you
more than what people will say to you,
Chose what you want to hear.


                   With love, Aminullah.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts