Before the party starts
Hey there beautiful readers
So this is suppose to be an introduction, I guess. I must say I'm really excited to start this chapter and I hope I'm able to reach as much people as I can and also be able to touch y'all pretty souls 😉
Welcome to GLAMOUR EXPRESS!!
Be ready to view series of personal experiences, most which might not be mine but from those people that have really been out there. There is nothing as beautiful as someone who after being through hell comes back out with a bucket of water to put out other people's fire.
Relationship reviews, this is one big thing in the 21st century and there are lots of it in fact.
From friendship, family, significant others and every other kind of relationship that can be.
That comment section is the most important. Do not hesitate to share your views with us!
PS: I was super nervous to do this even as much as I wanted to. But then I had to tell myself over and over again that it's okay for the first draft to not be the best and it's okay for it to suck but then I'd come back and be better and that wouldn't happen if I don't write this first.
How has it always been for you to take the first step at doing what you've always been so passionate about? Let me know in the comment section ⬇⬇⬇
Thank you Musa and Abdullah, for being a part of this.
Stay tuned! ✌🏼✌🏼
With love, Aminullah.
So this is suppose to be an introduction, I guess. I must say I'm really excited to start this chapter and I hope I'm able to reach as much people as I can and also be able to touch y'all pretty souls 😉
Welcome to GLAMOUR EXPRESS!!
Be ready to view series of personal experiences, most which might not be mine but from those people that have really been out there. There is nothing as beautiful as someone who after being through hell comes back out with a bucket of water to put out other people's fire.
Relationship reviews, this is one big thing in the 21st century and there are lots of it in fact.
From friendship, family, significant others and every other kind of relationship that can be.
That comment section is the most important. Do not hesitate to share your views with us!
PS: I was super nervous to do this even as much as I wanted to. But then I had to tell myself over and over again that it's okay for the first draft to not be the best and it's okay for it to suck but then I'd come back and be better and that wouldn't happen if I don't write this first.
How has it always been for you to take the first step at doing what you've always been so passionate about? Let me know in the comment section ⬇⬇⬇
Thank you Musa and Abdullah, for being a part of this.
Stay tuned! ✌🏼✌🏼
With love, Aminullah.


Thanks for the shout boo, wish you all the best
ReplyDeleteEnter your comment...good things to come!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know you but i know how it feels taking a step towards something. Just have it at the back of your mind "everything you ever wanted is at the other side of FEAR". KEEP IT UP.
ReplyDeleteThank you deen
DeleteWell done
DeleteAm so excited more than u are dear. Am here for you anytime you need me.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for always having my back big sis
DeleteMore strength and more wisdom is all I wish for you dear
ReplyDelete